|Season 1, Episode 12|
|Air Date||September 28, 2014|
|Written By||Carlton Cuse & David Weddle & Bradley Thompson|
|Directed By||Peter Weller|
| ← previous|
For Services Rendered
| next →|
| Corey Stoll as Ephraim Goodweather|
David Bradley as Abraham Setrakian
Mia Maestro as Nora Martinez
Kevin Durand as Vasiliy Fet*
Jonathan Hyde as Eldritch Palmer
Richard Sammel as Thomas Eichhorst
Sean Astin as Jim Kent
Jack Kesy as Gabriel Bolivar
Natalie Brown as Kelly Goodweather
Miguel Gomez as Augustin Elizalde
Ben Hyland as Zach Goodweather
- Thomas Eichhorst: Your pulse is slowing and your heart is struggling, Eldritch. I can hear it.
- Eldritch Palmer: Is he here now?
- Thomas Eichhorst: Oh no, I came here on my own.
- Eldritch Palmer: I've kept my part of the agreement; the Master will keep his.
- Thomas Eichhorst: He will not be compelled or coerced. He is the Master. He does or he does not.
- Eldritch Palmer: I used every resource at my disposal. No one else could have done his bidding as I have.
- Thomas Eichhorst: And if he denies you what you want? What if he sent me instead in order to offer you your last rites?
- Eldritch Palmer: He will save me. He still needs me. I have faith.
- Dutch Velders: [to Eph] Look, I get it, yeah? We're never gonna be best mates. It breaks my heart, truly, but you need me even if you don't know it yet.
- Dutch Velders: More details you require?
- Vasily Fet: Only one: Men or women?
- Dutch Velders: I specialize in passionate, destructive relationships.
- Vasily Fet: The best kind.
- Abraham Setrakian: I prepared, yes, but I had resigned myself to the reality that I would pass from this world without ever facing him again. Seeing the Master in the tunnels after all that time, I, uh I lost perspective. I realize that now. I reacted with raging impulses, and anger, and emotion. I-I apologize.
- ↑ http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/09/30/sunday-cable-ratings-the-strain-real-housewives-of-new-jersey-win-night-boadwalk-empire-ray-donovan-total-divas-wiches-of-east-end-more/308474/