|Belly of the Beast|
|Season 4, Episode 5|
|Air Date||August 13, 2017|
|Release Date||August 13, 2017|
|Post Date||August 13, 2017|
| ← previous|
| next →|
| Corey Stoll as Ephraim Goodweather|
David Bradley as Abraham Setrakian
Fet and Quinlan have a lead on a nuclear weapon. Eph and Alex continue to search for the Master's overall plan. Dutch is trapped but encounters an old friend.
- Dutch used a Molotov cocktail to incinerate Eichhorst. The cocktail consists of a flammable liquid in a bottle set ablaze a long strand of cloth. With respect, to what was in Dutch's possession, it was most likely Ether.
- The Molotov cocktail is an allusion to the early twentieth century Russian Foreign Minister Vyacheslav Molotov. It was a back-handed remark to the Russian incursion on Finnish native soil, which aggressors couched in altruistic terms. The cocktail is also known as an incendiary grenade.
- The East End was if not currently a working-class district in London. It was known as the killing ground of Jack the Ripper, in the nineteenth century.
- The University of Toronto's, St George Campus, University College Cloister served as a stand-in for the East End of London.
- The Master's coffin somehow ended up in London. There was a similar incident with the antagonist of Bram Stoker's Dracula.
- The convoy scenes are said to be located in the Black Hills, North Dakota. The Black Hills are in South Dakota and Wyoming.